Position Title: Accounting Intern
Department: Accounting and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Supports: Accounts Payable Department
Position based in: CONCACAF Headquarters in Miami Beach, Florida
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
- Learn all accounts payables functions
- Learn procurement controls as they relate to accounts payables
- Gain experience in a conductive, mentoring environment
- Learn to verify payment processing for accuracy, answer incoming inquiries, and research issues
- Learn to reconcile “aging trial balance” statement
- Learn the accounting software Great Plains and Expense and Travel Management Software CONCUR
- Learn expense coding, three ways (general ledger number, analytical account, and department)
- Industry learning experience
Intern will be mentored by Accounts Payable Supervisor and the Controller.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program, 401K and assigned gym membership.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.